This page is to provide information on:
Currently, we use resource versioning (URI-based), i.e.
/v1/<endpoint>. While we aim to ensure that breaking changes (non-backwards compatible changes) are versioned, there are occasions where it is necessary for us to introduce a breaking change to an existing endpoint. This will be communicated to you in advance, and information about this will also be made available on this page.
Backwards compatible changes (non-breaking):
- Adding new API resources.
- Adding new optional request parameters to existing API methods.
- Adding new properties to existing API responses.
- Changing the order of properties in existing API responses.
- Changing the length or format of opaque strings, such as object IDs, error messages, and other human-readable strings. This includes adding or removing fixed prefixes.
Upcoming breaking changes
|Anticipated date of change||Description of change|
|Date||Non-breaking changes||Breaking changes|
|12 Dec 2022||Developer Hub|
|3 Nov 2022||Exchange on and off-ramp APIs|