To withdraw your funds from Immutable X (Layer 2), you can do so via the API or Immutable X Marketplace.
- Go to the Immutable X Marketplace.
- Connect wallet on Ethereum mainnet.
- Go to your inventory page .
- Click on "Immutable X" balance next to the deposit button on the far right.
- Select either ETH or the ERC-20 token you would like to withdraw.
- Specify the amount and hit continue to follow the link process to sign the transaction. This will prepare your withdrawal from Layer 2 to Layer 1.
- After some time (currently around 12 hours), your withdrawal should be ready to be taken onto Layer 1. At this point if you go back into the Immutable X Marketplace, you should see "preparing withdrawal" change to "withdrawal ready".
- Click on "withdrawal ready" and select ETH or the ERC-20 token you would like to withdraw to Layer 1.
- Follow the confirmation process in Link.
- Your balance should show in your Layer 1 wallet soon (currently around 12 hours). There is a delay because we batch transactions and send a single proof on-chain to reduce gas costs.
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?